Click here to see a comparison of the Service and Maintenance packages we can offer you.
• All wiring from the consumer unit to the wall sockets or ceiling roses
• The consumer unit
• Light switches and pull cords switches (but not the cord itself)
• Ceiling roses
• Electrical sockets and isolation switches Immersion heater time switch
• Door bells and smoke alarms **
• Doorway and security lighting - less than 10 metres above the ground but excluding bulbs and LED’s
• Unlimited callouts
ElectricCare is subject to our Terms & Conditions, which include: ** Excluding wireless doorbells and smoke alarms that are not connected to the mains wiring for their primary power supply. Also excluded are smoke alarms that are combined with a carbon monoxide alarm and carbon monoxide alarms.
The Service Plan is subject to the Definitions (clause 7), General Terms (clause 5), and the General Exclusions (clause 6). Where an item that would otherwise be excluded by the General Exclusions is shown as included in the Service Plan above, it is not excluded in respect to that ElectricCare Service Plan. Your and Our rights to cancel any Service Plan are set out in clause 8
Please click here to download our Terms and Conditions. All prices quoted include VAT @ 20%.